Automation, Compilers, and Code-Generation
When: Summer semester 2015
CAMPUS #: 15ss-46578
Contact: Diego Fabregat
- You may ask for a different topic no later than Wednesday, April 22th, 23:59:59.
- You may drop the seminar no later than Wednesday, April 29th, 23:59:59.
Then, I will send the ZPA the list of students participating in the seminar.
- Reports will have a length of 6 to 8 pages.
- The presentations will be 25+5; that is, 25 minutes for the talk + 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- The weight of each task in the final grade is
- Report: 50%
- Presentation: 50%
- Attendance is mandatory. Otherwise, the maximum possible grade is 3.0.
- Wed, April 15, 5.15pm: Topic assignment; semester schedule.
- Wed, May 13, 5pm: First review: report sketch.
- Wed, June 10, 5pm: Second review: slides.
- Wed, July 1, 5pm: DEADLINE: slides submission.
- Wed, July 1, 5-7:30pm: Presentations.
- Dominik Horn: Expression templates
- Marcin Copik: Smart expression templates
- Hossain Muctadir: Armadillo
- Oleksandr Sabov: Blaze
- Ahmed Mashfique Raihan: Eigen
- Arvid Butting: TCE: loop fusion and loop tiling
- Manuel Krebber: Peephole optimizations
- Ralph Geerkens: LLVM: IR and Optimization
- Albi Sema: LLVM: Code Generation
- Maxat Utepbergenov: Roofline model: Memory bound operations
- Tobias Kux: Blitz
|1||Arvid Butting||TCE: loop fusion and loop tiling||July 6th||III|
|2||Ralph Geerkens||LLVM: IR and Optimization||July 8th||I|
|3||Manuel Krebber||Peephole optimizations||July 6th||IV|
|4||Tobias Kux||Blitz||July 1st||II|
|5||Hossain Muctadir||Armadillo||July 1st||IV|
|6||Ahmed Mashfique Raihan||Eigen||July 6th||II|
|7||Oleksandr Sabov||Blaze||July 6th||I|
|8||Albi Sema||LLVM: Code Generation||July 8th||II|
|9||Marcin Copik||Smart expression templates||July 1st||III|
|10||Dominik Horn||Expression templates||July 1st||I|
|11||Maxat Utepbergenov||Roofline model: Memory bound operations||July 8th||III|
- Guidelines: [Guidelines]
- Presentations: "HOWTO: Presentations", by P. Bientinesi [PDF]
- Report: [template]